Net Galley Reviewer

Professional Reader

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Chatting it up with Tania Zayid



Today, Tania Zayid, another contributing author of The Dating Game has the hot seat. As you read Tania’s interview, I hope you’ll head over to Amazon or BN and purchase a copy for yourself. Welcome to The Reading Life with Yolanda, Tania.


Briefly, introduce yourself to the readers.
Hello, My name is Tania. I am a poet and now a fiction writer! I have been an RN for 26 years, but writing is my passion! Writing is my calling.
Please tell us what your story; A Good Woman is all about?
My Story, which is entitled "A Good Woman" is about an attractive, accomplished single woman who meets the man that she has been waiting for through an online dating service. Once Kayla realizes that she has fallen for Jeff, she is determined to be a good woman and keep him.



Paperback: 334
Publisher: Brown Girls Books
Language: English
ISBN-13: 978-1625176745

You’re at the night club with your date, what’s that one song that will get you up on the dance floor?
The one club that can get me on the floor is "Wobble" by V.I.C.!! "Wobble baby wobble baby wobble baby wobble"!
If your short story was turned into a made for TV movie, who would you want to play the roles?
If my story was a made-for-tv movie, I would want Nia Long as "Kayla" and Malik Yoba to play Jeff.
Is this your first published work? If no, please tell us your other works. How does it feel to be a published author?
I have had poetry published in a local newspaper here in Memphis. This is only the 2nd short story that I have ever written and my first publication of fiction! It feels wonderful to be published. It also makes me feel a bit of self-imposed pressure. I can't stop because I have been published once. I have to keep moving and become an even better writer.
What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading "What Alice Forgot" by Liane Moriarty and "The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho.
Are you working on anything new?
I am working on my first book of fiction about the interconnectedness of women who are searching for love, peace, and happiness. I am also working on a non-fiction book related to Nursing.
How can readers stay connected to you?
I am on Twitter @niazayid15, and Facebook as Tania Renee Zayid.

No comments:

Post a Comment