Today’s post is a continuation of yesterday’s Author Spotlight on Marian L. Thomas. I had the opportunity to interview her. Check it out.
7. Do you write with an outline, or do you just write? No outline. I prefer to just sit down at my computer and try to force my brain to work in a creative way. It doesn't always work, but, I try to make it.
8. What are some day jobs that you have held? If any of them impacted your writing, share an example. Most of the jobs that I have held (IT related or Media related) involve some form of writing.
9. Are you currently working on anything new? A children's book. Never thought I would, but, it should be out by the winter.
10. How can readers contact you? My website is always the best way to connect with me. There readers can email me, check out my book trailers, read about new books that I'm working on and more.
I like to throw in one wacky question.
- Do you go out of your way to kill bugs? Are there any that make you screech and hide? I will go to the ends of the room to kill a bug! I can't stand spiders. If I know that one is in the room, I can't sleep.